Our enzyme-based carpet cleaning solution dissolves and eliminates even the toughest stains, while neutralizing odors. Contains biodegradable ingredients, so it won’t contaminate waterways. Great for spot cleaning as well!
Problem: Between the kids spilling their sodas and the dog having an accident, your carpet needs some attention. You don’t need to clean the entire carpet, but the stains definitely need some work. And you certainly don’t want to use chemicals!
Solution: Eliminate the stains and odors instantly with the natural enzyme action of Carpet Stain Remover.
• Great for spot cleaning, shampooing, deodorizing and neutralizing stains on carpets, rugs and upholstery
• Simply and effectively eliminates a variety of protein-based and organic stains and odors
• Rich foam quickly lifts stains without scrubbing.
• Formulated with Orange Extract for deep cleaning action and a natural citrus scent
• Rapidly penetrates to dissolve and remove all types of stains
• Natural enzymes break down dirt, grease and odors.
• Phyto-technology uses bioflavonoids and plant extracts to create a synergistic reaction for extremely powerful cleaning results.
• Yucca schidigera, a natural detergent and foaming agent, cleans without surfactants.
• Contains friendly microbes that work to remove stains and odors
• Keeps working hours after cleaning so as not to attract new contaminants
• Leaves no residue in carpet
• Neutral pH is safe for use on most carpets, including nylon, polyester, polypropylene, wool and Triexta.
• No color brighteners or bleach
• Non-toxic and contains biodegradable ingredients
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
• Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness.
• Blot any wet soils with a dry EnviroCloth® before applying product. Generously apply directly to stained area from a distance of 4 – 6 inches. Allow foam to absorb into stain for 3 minutes. Gently blot with a clean, damp cloth, rinsing frequently. Rub gently if needed. Allow carpet to dry thoroughly.
• For spot removal, mix a ¼ cup (60 ml) of product with four cups (1 liter) of water in a spray bottle.
• For shampooing, combine 10 oz. (320 ml) with one gallon (4 liters) of water.
• Do not use on carpets or other materials treated with Scotchguard.™
• Not for use on Teflon-coated carpets, silk, leather or mohair.
Typical carpet spot removers contain large amounts of surfactants and sometimes solvents. Carpet Stain Remover uses microbes, enzymes and Orange Extract as soil removers and Yucca schidegra as a natural foaming agent, which prevent stains from re-depositing on cleaned surfaces. Conventional carpet spot removers leave a soap residue, which attracts additional soil and stains that can re-appear.